Hey You - Thanks so much for scanning! Here are some goodies just for you
Tips for Using Shea Butter
- Start with a tiny amount first - you can always add more
- Rub it in your palm so that it melts with your body heat and then spread it where you need it to go.
- Your shea butter is at it's best when it's used one year from the date of purchase - but we know it won't last that long!
What to do if your shea butter becomes grainy
- Remove the metal lip
- Put your jar in the microwave and re-melt it in 10 second increments
- Give it a stir
- Put the jar in your freezer for about 30 minutes and voila! - smooth creamy shea butter!